• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst WR draft class in a long time

OldNorthPowell

It all depends.

If your looking for that #1 guy its not good.

If your looking for that slot guy, this is one of the better classes the last few years.

Williams is good but would have the #2-3 WR in a few other class's. Same with Davis (he may have been a 2nd round guy in a couple class's as far as WR goes without him working out added to coming from a small school)

Ross is better, much better than Dorsett did coming out and he went #15.

Godwin would still be a early to mid second

Slot guys like Samuel, Henderson, Stewart, Jones, Westbrook are all better than most other class's as far as slot guys

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 hour ago, panther4life said:

The drop off in talent after the big 3 is tough. A lot of developmental guys but morning many complete prospects.

This one of the reasons I highly favor Corey Davis at 8.

I think most people would say the top 3 aren't outstanding, but it's the depth. Two of the comments above you were saying exactly that. 

Am I wrong or was last year's much much worse?

Correct

Coleman was a stud when healthy

Treadwell was a bit over hyped amd thus the reason he fell towards the bottom of the 1st. And talking about 40 times posted a 4.63 compare that to most of the WRs in this class and thats Slow.

Doctson had potential but wasnt any better than Williams, Davis, and some could argue Godwin(who some have possibly poking into the 1st but will be a early 2nd)
Fuller was pretty much Samuel athletically but plahed full time WR in college vs a APY guy.
Shepard was a Lot like Westbrook in this class, who many have going in the mid 3rd, but with a better head on his shoulder

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived