• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston Has Been Waived

13 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

This is his 3rd year and he had done nothing to have any confidence in.. You made the bad comparison to KB not me.. And please lets not act like udfa haven't played in their 1st season here..

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

I argued that based on total accrued seasons, both Marlowe and Benjamin had missed the same amount of time due to injury.

You argued that Benjamin starts and Marlowe is a backup. That's completely irrelevant to my original argument.

I basically said "The sky is blue", and you responded with "What do you mean grass isn't green?"

That's what a straw man argument is. 

I'm not comparing their skills to one another, I'm comparing the fact that they both missed their second year due to injury. Claiming that a guy can never get healthy based on that small amount of data is jumping the gun in my opinion. 

That's all I'm saying.

Hell yeah. Now I expect everyone who argued with me last summer when I said he absolutely should not be our starter because he's a JAG who bounces off tackles to show up here and pie me, and PM me photos of their scrotums for my collection.

2 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Hell yeah. Now I expect everyone who argued with me last summer when I said he absolutely should not be our starter because he's a JAG who bounces off tackles to show up here and pie me, and PM me photos of their scrotums for my collection.

get in line...

12 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins PhD said:

PanthersThebigbish 34 points 47 minutes ago 

My brother saw Boston in Dicks at Northlake yesterday. When he asked him how workouts were going Boston said he hadn't gone because they weren't mandatory and now this.

I hate to draw conclusions from not going to workouts that aren't mandatory but the guys who consistently perform at a high level - Keek, TD, Olsen are all there 

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I doubt we entertained any trade offers, do you see how fast our picks came in, my 1 pet peeve with dg is his strict rule book he follows to drafting

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

The speed our picks came in doesn't have any bearing on trying to trade Boston during the draft. I imagine we would've been dangling Boston as bait when we weren't on the clock.

Archived