• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Explain to me why...

Snake

I agree that Shepard should have shown a little more effort to come back to the ball on that play.  But if we're being honest here, (regardless if Shep called for the ball or not) Cam doesn't even need to attempt that pass across his body and the field.  Almost always a recipe for an INT.

With that being said, Shepard has got to start making the most of his opportunities.  Cam can't throw passes much better than the ones Shepard dropped on Monday night.

35 minutes ago, dpm0409 said:

Guess he figures that with Ginn gone, somebody has to drop passes around here..

This. Ted Ginn left a lot of cocoa butter lying around BOA. Luckily for us, Julio Jones got into it or we’d 6-4 right now. Doesn’t always work out in our favor, though, as demonstrated by Shepard on Sunday and Stewart the Sunday before.

26 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

You didn't take into account pi in your second equation.  That would make the cipher of, shula as the answer.  Good try though.

But the little upside down V thingy and the squiggly X part made me think that it was actually the WR coach, then I looked at the little tiny 4 and thought that it was Cam believing Shepard didn't suck.  It was obvious the big Circle with the line through it was Rivera staring so that was left with Shula or that lady on the 4th row whos screams "Come on Cam " all game.   So I just guessed Shula. 

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

maybe the bright lights and bigger role were just too much all at once. 

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Except that he did it against the Falcons the week before as well.

I don’t recall the lights being too bright against the Falcons when he dropped a gimme on 3rd down.

This guy just isn’t good and there’s a reason why he’s been a career special teamer.

Archived