• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers wide receivers from a college standpoint

GoobyPls

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Samuel was (is) raw as hell as a WR. He was a jack of all trades player in college. Saca is out of his mind on this one. 

I don't know where he gets this stuff from. Best route runner is the last thing Samuel is.

I like how we quote stats except for when we mentioned Watkins' and Desean's recent lines. Lawl

First we never get Cam weapons, then we complain about the weapons he gets because somehow we believe that the Antonio Brown's of the world are aplenty.

But there can be only one Brenton "Burst On Your Mom's Face" Bersin. He's taking us to the promised land!

Brb getting further annihilated

10 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

If Cam continues to produce with ragtag group it’s truly a miracle. Imagine the day this team actually dedicates resources to get some legit receivers 

Funchess - was a TE until his last year at Michigan, his career high was under 750 yards in a season

Shepard - Had more rushing yards than receiving yards at LSU, was a dual threat QB in HS and was recruited as a QB

Samuel - Also had more rushing yards than receiving, his career high was around 800 yards, mostly swing and screen passes 

Clay - Mainly used as a returner at Utah.

Byrd - situational deep threat who never had more than 600 yards receiving 

Bersin was actually the most productive college receiver 

interesting.......

2 hours ago, General_Purr said:

byrd had more big plays and clutch plays than any of them.

He was on a team with pretty talented WRs. Played with a QB who didn't have a powerful arm. Still has Olympic speed.

What we all talk about. Speed. But we rather use Russel Shepard who is a D minus Ted Ginn

I wouldn't compare him to Ginn except in the hands department. Shepard isn't a burner and actually runs solid routes, he just has bricks for hands. 

6 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

Yep, his route tree at OSU 90% of the time was screen, swing pass or drag. That’s like saying Tavon Austin is an elite route runner 

lmfao.

i got 50 plus gifs that say you're wrong. i'll give you a few samples from the twitter thread you can see for yourself. all are from the eight games available online. i can promise you they weren't all 'screens' or such lol.

26 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

lmfao.

i got 50 plus gifs that say you're wrong. i'll give you a few samples from the twitter thread you can see for yourself. all are from the eight games available online. i can promise you they weren't all 'screens' or such lol.

I got 100 gifs of Tavon Austin at WVU running those same routes 

You are literally recycling the same none sense over and over again, half the gifs was him being faster than the guy covering him and has nothing to do with route running.

Archived