• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks fan Worried Panthers could lose on purpose

Palmetto

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=144544

"Could Panthers purposely sabotage hawks playoff hopes?"

"I know this sounds ridiculous. But Panthers are already in no matter what, it makes no difference to them. What if they just pull starters to be petty.

Or is this reaching? "

I was pulling for dallas last week so seattle and atlanta could miss the playoffs

Somebody on there gets it-

Carolina is still playing for the division and a home game in the playoffs.

CAR/ATL has been flexed to 4:25 ET
NO/TB has been flexed to 4:25 ET

Seahawks play at 4:25.

First of all the Panthers hate the Falcons more than the Seahawks. Second of all the Seahawks aren't feared; they've lost 6 games this year. Lastly, and really the only important point is that if the Panthers tanked, and somehow NO lost playing at the same time, the Panthers would have given up a home playoff game.

END THREAD.

2 minutes ago, Smithers said:

If we don’t have the drive to knock out a division rival then something is wrong with this team.  Sure, I hate the Seahawks.  But I Hate Atlanta, NO, and Tampa more.

Tampa sucks so I hate the Hawks more than them right now but yeah fug Atlanta. We won't play whichever team makes it anyways so doesn't matter much but obviously I want to win and no doubt want to knock those f*cking loser 28-3's out of the playoffs on Sunday. Their season ends in 2017 at our hand.

12 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Aren't we playing for a week off assuming we get help from another team or two?

Besides, who cares about the Seahawks?

Yes we need saints and Vikes to lose. Saints have a greater chance since they play the Bucs, who aren’t as bad as their record shows. Vikes play chicago...well we know they stink but somehow beat us.

Archived