• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I See Things a Little Bit Differently..

Jakob

If you're a sane person, you probably thought the Buccaneers had no chance to beat the Saints, thus making our game somewhat meaningless. I feared that would weigh on the minds of the players and coaching staff going into the game. Meanwhile, we went into a division rivals house with their backs against the wall in a must-win game. That's not a recipe for success. You could see many Panthers looked disinterested and it only got worse as we had some brutal non-calls by the officiating crew. So, here's the thing... It's probably not a bad thing that we got downright humiliated in the last game of the season. It could be the fuel we need to finally overcome the Saints. The anger we saw in Cam, Luke, and Greg can be used to our advantage. If we can overcome the Saints, we're probably facing the Nate "Who the fug is this guy?" Sudfeld led Eagles. If we can overcome the Eagles we'll probably be playing the Vikings, a team we already have proven we can beat. If we overcome the Vikings it's on to the mother fuging Super Bowl. When you have elite talents QBing the offense and defense like Kuechly and Cam, ANYTHING is possible. Any year can be OUR year. This could be OUR year. Remember what the Falcons did to us in 2015?

Keep fuging Pounding, bitches.

If we had at least showed signs that we could play with the Aints I would be optimistic, but they handled us pretty easily at home and away. 

Knowing that Ron will be a statue on the sidelines and Shula will more than likely be his usual average at best doesn’t help any.

2 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

The only way I see us winning is we score first and hang onto the lead. They get the jump on us and we’re toast. With Byrd and Samuel out we have no speed to get chunk plays. Funchess has to play out of his mind.

Also, we have to stop deferring the kickoff when we win the coin toss. 

Get your tin foil hats out....

I wonder if NO didn't throw the game at the end. If you watch that TB td, they didn't seem to be covering very well. When it happened, LA game was over, we were down by 2 scores, and the only difference was who went where. If the win, they get ATL. Did they opt to play us at home?

Even if we somehow get 2 TDs in the last minute, it only changes the location, not the seeding.

16 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

I wonder if NO didn't throw the game at the end. If you watch that TB td, they didn't seem to be covering very well. When it happened, LA game was over, we were down by 2 scores, and the only difference was who went where. If the win, they get ATL. Did they opt to play us at home?

Even if we somehow get 2 TDs in the last minute, it only changes the location, not the seeding.

Everyone wants to play us lol

19 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

I had the same thought at the time. Saints would rather play us than the Falcons, and they'd most likely get the Wentz-less Eagles next. 

Not saying that's what happened, but the thought did cross my mind. 

Archived