• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jason Mendoza believes in the Jacksonville Jaguars, do you?

Jangler

Refs will be doing their absolute best to make sure the Patriots win. 

I think its possible but they basically have to live little to no room for error. Start fast, keep hitting brady early , get turnovers, run the ball and keep him off the field and keep the jags defense fresh. 

Also try like hell to avoid penalties and play disciplined football. 

I don’t know, they let Ben put up almost 500 yards and like 6 touchdowns.

does anyone believe if they let Tom Brady put up 6 touchdowns on them and 500 yards the patriots won’t hold the Jags to less?

i mean, the bills held them to 10 points.

who knows— I believe the Steelers overlooked them and gamed for the Patriots instead, didn’t play or plan for the game in front of them until Jax was beating them badly.

the Patriots won’t make that mistake.

31-17 Patriots. I would love to be wrong and I would love for the Jags and Vikings to go to the Super Bowl.

the NFL won’t like it though. Best money is Phili Patriots

watch the screw job next week.

3 hours ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

Tbh Jags are the last team I want to win it out of the remaining teams. I’m sorry but I’d be super salty if they won a sb before we did since we came into the league together and all. They have been shitty this whole time and for them to just come in and win it all this year wouldn’t feel good. 

so...you would rather have Brady in the superbowl......again? wow.

Archived