• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lawsuit: Ex-employee claims Texans ignored sexual harassment complaints

Palmetto

Lawsuit: Ex-employee claims Texans ignored sexual harassment complaints

http://www.khou.com/sports/nfl/texans/former-texans-employee-claims-negligence-sues-organization-ex-colleague/514007099

"According to the lawsuit, the Texans and former football operations manager Jason Lowrey “fostere(ed) an Alpha-Male environment, where continuous improprieties toward female employees were not punished. In fact, they were rewarded.”

The NFL should investigate that is if they dont want the inmates running the prison

I suspect this is just the beginning.

Similar to the Nassar situation, it takes time before victims feel comfortable coming out but eventually the flood gates will open (and no I'm not comparing sexual assault to sexual misconduct, I'm comparing how victims respond).

I could see this potentially affecting all major league sports in the near future.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

This potentially complicates things for Jerry Richardson. 

The NFL is not going to want to look bad or appear that they're taking these things lightly.

Yeah and if they hire Hurney... It's going to look not only like he is a sex offender but a racist too. 

6 hours ago, thebigcat said:

Both owners were born in the bible belt

Your point is? How many Hollywood types embroiled in scandal have we seen lately? Politicians from all over the country. Sexual harrassment happens in all walks of life in all parts of the country, and is equally atrocious no matter where the prep is from, right?

I hope all the guilty people get exposed, but some good people are getting caught up in this poo too. A good buddy of mine recently had to spend thousands to defend himself against false claims even though he had proof that he wasn't even in the same state as his accuser at the time of the accusation.

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hope all the guilty people get exposed, but some good people are getting caught up in this poo too. A good buddy of mine recently had to spend thousands to defend himself against false claims even though he had proof that he wasn't even in the same state as his accuser at the time of the accusation.

Guilty until proven innocent. As a long time  criminal defense attorney, I hate that this is often the case. 

Archived