• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Nippleshorts Prophecies

SCP

Mare's contract is still a fresh wound and he's doing it all over again if we give Gano $4 mil+ a year. 

It won't be the end of the world, but Gettleman may be waxing us for a few million here and there with this.  I still can't believe we have Marty Hurney running this sh*t again. 

It's just such a bullsh*t thing for the fans.  We wanted a new slate but we've got these scalawags positioning themselves  (staff and management) as a keeper scenario for new ownership.  I don't blame them but the FO moves have had minimal explorative elements outside Bofa and it's a bullsh*t scenario.     

5 minutes ago, Growl said:

Gentleman NEVER telegraphed his plans. 

He would just tell you what it was.

Lol how many times did we go into April without a pretty clear idea of who the pick as going to be.

It's true.

Plus the infamous, "Do you think you'll draft a cornerback? More than one?" moment

xTdAjkt4xEIpEfe40M.gif

We spammed picks at CB that year like a virgin swiping right on Tinder

31 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Except I think we were going to pay Gano and let Norwell and Star walk no matter what. I don't think we needed any trolling from DG (either real or just perceived) to encourage us to do that.

Agreed. 

42 minutes ago, TheRed said:

If Dave is really this downright spiteful and emotional that he would gamble with the Giants salary cap as a revenge tool, I have to say I'm glad we moved on when we did.

nothing spiteful about outplaying your competition. if this is indeed true, or even partly, then DG is playing a few levels higher than Hurney 2.0, and is going in dry.

5 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

nothing spiteful about outplaying your competition. if this is indeed true, or even partly, then DG is playing a few levels higher than Hurney 2.0, and is going in dry.

Only the Panthers fanbase could find solace in former front office members taking advantage of their favorite NFL team.

Archived