• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodnight Charlotte if Goodnight

I've heard when he buys it he'll demo half of the SAS campus to build the stadium there and just have his employees work inside the stadium on programming while a game is going on.  

Man has billions, has a nice private jet at RDU when he wants to go to Charlotte, why would he move the stadium?

34 minutes ago, arbnranger said:

Ziggy’s!! 

I remember a couple of the Carolina hip hop artists had an after party at Ziggys after the Carolina Music Awards. We knew the rappers, so they told my boys and I to come through. All I’m going to say is, it was like a movie in ziggys. Amazing the type of crowd some local celebrities can attract. Fun times.

Never been to ramkat. Will have to give them a shot when I’m home again

28 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I remember a couple of the Carolina hip hop artists had an after party at Ziggys after the Carolina Music Awards. We knew the rappers, so they told my boys and I to come through. All I’m going to say is, it was like a movie in ziggys. Amazing the type of crowd some local celebrities can attract. Fun times.

Never been to ramkat. Will have to give them a shot when I’m home again

Ha

Sounds like fun from what you can decifer from your foggy memory of that night . 

Archived