• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Silatolu Hurt (edit: Being Evaluated)

Waldo

Last Time amini got hurt we found a all pro lg wasting away on 3rd string named  Norwell  hopefully we find the same results 

I hate it for the player but bottom line is amini is not a starting offensive lineman in the nfl. Never should even be considered one. He’s a backup at best and a last choice at that

But RR gonna RR. Only way another player will get a chance is a injury to amini. 

1 minute ago, Cuttinedge said:

I’m betting there’s someone better than amini buried probably not a all pro but not a pancake either 

A "pancake" is a positive play made by offensive lineman. Has to be a better derogatory term/name you can call him than that, right?

53 minutes ago, TheBiggerCat said:

We need to make a move for a guard pronto! We are beyond the panic stage at this point. If we have a decent LT that could help out whoever is at the LG spot it may be different. But we have Kalil. He will need help from the LG. 

Germain Ifedi in Seattle was just demoted and available. He's a RT but we put him at guard and hope for the best. 

3 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

Rivera: " You look like you hurt your leg son. Let's take you back to Charlotte for evaluation."

Amini: " My leg? Oh no Coach I'm good I feel gr"

Rivera: "Let's get you back to Charlotte for evaluation."

Not a chance in hell that would ever happen.

Rivera loves him some Anomali.

54 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

@MM122181 why do you follow me around this site and poo every post I make no matter what?  Do I know you?  You have no posts of your own and as far as I can tell only poo my posts and no one else, even if they post a similar comment.  What gives?

He's pooed some of my stuff. And there's another alt that I think is his too

4 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

He's pooed some of my stuff. And there's another alt that I think is his too

Tried to PM this person but they are not receiving messages, at least not from me.  It's a fairly new account so it could be an alt.  Whoever it is I must have missed off apparently because I could say the sky is blue and and they would poo it.

unless they’ve discovered their next Norwell.

Brendan Mahon, like Norwell, went undrafted despite starting several seasons for a Big Ten power. Mahon thinks a knee injury that ended his 2016 season at Penn State was the main reason he was passed over.

It took Norwell about half of his rookie season to unseat Silatolu as the starter, although Mahon could be getting an earlier jump on things. Rivera said the 6-4, 315-pound Mahon (pronounced man) would start Thursday’s exhibition at Buffalo if Silatolu can’t play.

“I’m going to attack it just like I attack everything else, just like I attack practice and games in the past,” Mahon said. “Working on my technique, my footwork and everything and play the style of football that I like to play and the Panthers’ style of football — hard-nosed football.”

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article216232320.html

4 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

Rivera: " You look like you hurt your leg son. Let's take you back to Charlotte for evaluation."

Amini: " My leg? Oh no Coach I'm good I feel gr"

Rivera: "Let's get you back to Charlotte for evaluation."

LMAOOO...No way in the fourth dimension of hell, Rivera was probably praying to the football god he wasnt hurt. He probably got in his ear and asked him 5 times was he sure he was hurt. 

Archived