• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cams Housewife Look

chknwing

12 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

4-5 responses? Oh it obviously matters to you. 'He dresses funny and isn't walking around being scary, you know, like how Black guys do... so he's sooo obviously gay guys'.

Go project/fantasize somewhere else. 

36 minutes ago, Lumps said:

You bet your ass he would care. It’s a huge personal discretion. And in his profession it would be devastating for him. I feel bad out society is not there yet, where he could just easily come out but it’s just not that simple.

It was actually about a dozen female employees I work with who listed a lot of reasons as to why it’s obvious Cam is gay. And I tend to believe they’re right. I think Cam will finally come out after his career. Research it...you’ll find plenty of evidence.

I believe only homophobes care and refuse to see it. It’s there. Look at it. Research the little he has given the public/social media and you’ll see it to be true.

doesnt matter to me, he’s a beast of a football player and I do believe he’s committed to a trophy and for that, I’m happy he’s our QB.

Was Prince gay?  How about Westbrook?  Just because someone is into fashion and style doesn't mean they are gay.  Maybe you are self projecting?

1 hour ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

um i come to this forum for CAROLINA PANTHERS NEWS ONLY. find another forum to speculate on peoples sexuality. i come to this forum for an ESCAPE from this political BS

mods please move this thread to the appropriate forum

Still complaining about posts which a solution can be made by stop freaking clicking on them and reading them.

On 9/10/2018 at 6:52 PM, Lumps said:

You bet your ass he would care. It’s a huge personal discretion. And in his profession it would be devastating for him. I feel bad out society is not there yet, where he could just easily come out but it’s just not that simple.

It was actually about a dozen female employees I work with who listed a lot of reasons as to why it’s obvious Cam is gay. And I tend to believe they’re right. I think Cam will finally come out after his career. Research it...you’ll find plenty of evidence.

I believe only homophobes care and refuse to see it. It’s there. Look at it. Research the little he has given the public/social media and you’ll see it to be true.

doesnt matter to me, he’s a beast of a football player and I do believe he’s committed to a trophy and for that, I’m happy he’s our QB.

That’s also a defense mechanism of women who want certain men they can’t have.  When certain skanks won’t ever be able to be with a man, can’t fit him into their small mental box, they are quick to label him gay.  

You should tend to try to stop gossiping with a bunch of chicken heads at work and letting them shape how you think. 

I read somewhere that he wore it because every one was ‘sleeping on the Panthers’

Cam is a great football player

As long as he breaths, the Panthers have a chance.

just this week alone , with 4 line changes and an all pro TE out again, when asked how he would combat all the injuries to the line Norv Turner said, ‘Cam’

I really don’t care  whar Cam is in his personal life as long as he takes care of his kids and is a good citizen and in my humble opinion,  neither should anyone else.

His wardrobe choices do make me cringe and sometimes they do carry a message and other times,  Cam is just Cam

As far as I am concerned, that guy makes Sunday’s exciting, wins games,  makes kids happy, does his job and never, ever says anything bad about anyone else.   My tickets are worth something now that he plays for us 

He can wear whatever he wants...just bring  the Lombardi to Charlotte 

Archived