• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Elliot Harrison’s power rankings after week 3

JawnyBlaze

Don’t have a link, was a sponsored video or whatever on Facebook, but I thought it was interesting he has us at #5, tops in the NFCS.  I think technically we are last in the NFCS four way tie due to not winning a division game yet but Harrison has us at 5, saints at 6, Bucs next I forget exactly where, and Falcons at 13 I think. 

Sounds good to me. We need to improve our secondary so that inferior ATL and NO teams quit getting wins on us that they don't deserve.

"Hey Ron these teams are essentially air raid teams what should we do?" Ron, "build a glorious front 7 to shut down all running."

I do love our front 7, we just need some better help on the back end and some youth in a spot or two.

17 minutes ago, Turnip said:

Sounds good to me. We need to improve our secondary so that inferior ATL and NO teams quit getting wins on us that they don't deserve.

"Hey Ron these teams are essentially air raid teams what should we do?" Ron, "build a glorious front 7 to shut down all running."

I do love our front 7, we just need some better help on the back end and some youth in a spot or two.

By back end, you mean Safety, right?  Because, I think we're looking pretty damn solid at CB1 and CB2 these days.

20 minutes ago, Turnip said:

Atlanta torched us on the ground. Remember the snapping of the run game streak? We had a bad game that day. Hoping it was an aberration.

5 minutes ago, Turnip said:

That's Ron all dam day we are close to being a top notch team a decent safety and Samuels on the field I feel would put us in the elite class. But honestly the assessment was so on point how can we argue look at the pick off CJs hands that was the fourth quarter. A lot of things went wrong over and over for us to barley loose that game.

Archived