• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riverboat Rivera on not going for it on 4th and a centimeter on the first drive.

Saca312

I completely forgot about Anderson and Samuel. Not to mention CMC as another option. Now we got Greg back.  Its starting to feel like there's too many options for Norv to incorporate. 

Running 5 straight times to start the game got me looking at him crazy, not even Shula did not poo like that. Forcing the run to work so it can establish the pass, I mean this isn't 2003 anymore. This is 2018 going on 2019. I'm not ready to completely turn on Norv cause when we've been aggressive I've seen better results,  but unlike the defense I KNOW the offense is better than what's being shown the last 2 games

If we miss the playoffs Ron is out that is a given. Tepper is here to win and he will bankroll all the FAs we can get our hands on.  The 1st qtr was a big hole and then the bleeding stopped but we couldn't put up enough points. 

That was the story of the game, horrible start that buried our chances.

This Panther team with Ron is the equivalent of the Golden State Warriors with Mark Jackson. He will be able to get you to the playoffs, but will never be able to make this team reach its full potential and win a chip. Now, we can either go hire ourselves a Steve Kerr and make history with our future hall of famers on both sides of the ball, or we can remain with Mark Jackson.

Archived