• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Win Tonight - Playoffs Guaranteed?

App Panther

Don't really care about the playoffs...back to back winning seasons means much more to me in that perspective.

Do we have a shot at the SB or conservatively not going 1 and done in the post season...THAT would be real change (except 2015) and is what I'd ask myself.

If we were to meet the Saints or Rams in the playoffs could we beat them?

8 hours ago, App Panther said:

I'd say so, what say you? 

This isn't college football. That's not how it works. The team will still have 7 games to go and the team in front of us in our division happens to be the Top team in the league right now, technically. We are only two games up on the Wild Card. Sooo...

NO. This isn't a playoff game decider. We looked like poo against the Failcunts and that is liable to creep up again. 

5 hours ago, Lumps said:

Don't really care about the playoffs...back to back winning seasons means much more to me in that perspective.

I'm just the opposite.

I don't give a rat's ass about a meaningless milestone if we don't make it into the playoffs.

If we were to go 7-9 yet somehow still make it into the playoffs, I'm sure as heck not going to act like we don't deserve to be there.

Archived