• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Winners and Losers from the Lions Game

Jeremy Igo

Here are the winners and losers as I see it yesterday....

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/2018/11/19/carolina-panthers-detroit-lions-winners-losers/

TLDR

Winners - Cam and DJ Moore

Losers - Funchess, Gano, Ron Rivera

I am no longer throwing Washington in the mix. At this point it is Ron Rivera's fault for not taking over as Washington is obviously not up to the task.

Who would you add to these lists?

Next week - and every week thereafter - is the season for us.  We can still win out and be fine.  However, it's long been bandied about that Ron Rivera teams are at their best late in the season.  If this team bucks that trend, then I think Tepper will be more than justified in making a change this off season.

It's beginning to look like Rivera has lost the team.

Maybe Ron will have enough sense to play Moore/Curtis over Funchess after this disaster.    Gano could be just streaky, made so many in a row including the improbable game winner, then he got into a slump somehow.     What pisses me off is how depleted was Detroit and we played them with one hand tied the whole game just giving the thing away.  

26 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Loser: Cam Newton

Because putting the team on your back and delivering a MVP worthy performance only to be let down by your coach and “N1” WR and then be thrown under the bus by said coach and ridiculed by the teams fan base. 

Yep

Archived