• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lions lose to a backup qb/can the panthers go all the way with ron

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

When everyone all of a sudden looks like trash under a new coordinator, is it more likely that everyone turned to trash over the course of a single off-season or is it more likely that the new coordinator is trash?

Team got old quick. And Luke is looking lost out there. 

5 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

Winningest coach in franchise history back 2 back 2 back division champs. Headed towards over 500 back to back records first time in team history.... ya'll just need to stop talking about this subject like shits about to change. Yall sound silly 

when i think about how the team is going, I always compare the coach to george seifert.

9 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

Winningest coach in franchise history back 2 back 2 back division champs. Headed towards over 500 back to back records first time in team history.... ya'll just need to stop talking about this subject like shits about to change. Yall sound silly 

Possibly.

Do you believe this team wins because of gameday coaching?

I hope/think that the lions loss was our Bears loss from last year.  The bears had a lame duck head coach and rookie QB and we lost disgustingly.  FWIW, I still think we're better now than we were in 2017, but our defensive play calling is far worse than it was last year.  I think we can still finish 11-5, but it begins this week, dont get our poo together sunday and the season is up in smoke.  Beat seattle and we're back on track.

8 minutes ago, HornetsSting said:

Let’s also not forget the loss to the sorry 4-6 Falcons who lost to the Browns and also taking a miraculous 63 yd FG to beat a Giants team in contention for the no 1 overall pick 

Yep without that improbable 63 yard field goal we are 5-5 right now

2 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Team got old quick. And Luke is looking lost out there. 

Yep, said this at season start

that team has, what, 4 starters over the age of 30 and two close to 40....as the year goes on, it isn’t going to be pretty 

the teams we are competing against are young

we need a GM to rebuild this team and sorry but I don’t believe that is Hurney or Rivera the coach 

Archived