• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A dose of sanity for those in need.

Jeremy Igo

Don’t think we will ever see the Cam that could throw those missiles , he has shown he can adapt to a shorter passing game. 

Still not sure if Ron gets fired this year. He had a decent year last year and went to a SB in 2015, that might be enough for him to stay and Hurney to go. Get a new GM to evaluate Ron.

It could be worse...we could be the Cowboys and getting ready to pay an average to below average QB $30 million a year. 

I personally think the Cam era is coming to an end but it isn’t the end yet. Draft a QB a let them learn for a year. 

This team is still very talented. 

10 minutes ago, Camvp said:

Yup, a lot of posters here just don't know it yet because they will cling to any tiny sliver of hope.  But Cam will be gone one way or another before or when his contract runs through.

You are right that bringing in Norv was to fix Cam and see if he is worth a new contract in a few years worth 30 million or more.  At this point there are questions about his health and durability if he continues to run and be mobile. If he stays in the pocket will he be the best option if we can find someone else to be a game manager and get the ball into the hands of the playmakers who would be had for cheap on a 5 year rookie deal. We could upgrade the secondary pretty well with more cap room.

31 minutes ago, Statelinepanther said:

So... the other surgeries on the shoulder were only temporary fixes and this one will permanently fix it????

No. When pitchers have arm issues it's never 100% again. I'm sorry he's done. He will never carry a full load for a super bowl run

19 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

The Panthers do not have a bright future. Actually, we’re arguably in worse long-term shape than any other team. We’re getting a new coach who only gets the 14th overall pick and we only have five good players. 

Image result for bah humbug gif

When i see people criticizing Cam, completely dismissing that he's injured, it pisses me off that much more and let's me know they haven't ever had a shoulder injury.

As someone who has played and dealt with a shoulder injury, they are completely debilitating.  The fact that he is even putting shoulder pads on each week and walking out there, let alone throwing a ball 35 times and getting hit in the process, is completely crazy.  Literally every time he walks right now, his shoulder is absolutely searing with pain.  And idiots are blaming him for our losses...  smh...

5 minutes ago, RumHam said:

No. When pitchers have arm issues it's never 100% again. I'm sorry he's done. He will never carry a full load for a super bowl run

If I’m the Panthers I draft a QB and let Cam get the surgery now and begin recovering. Next year, I would have one last hooray with Cam and run the hell out of him and see if the Panthers can make one last run. With our talent on offense, he doesn’t have to throw the ball very far

Archived