• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Antonio brown

juliosantos

For those of you wide receiver obsessed fans that have dreams of Steelers WR Antonio Brown being traded to the Panthers here are the reasons why it will never happen: 

#1. The Steelers would absorb a dead cap hit of $21.1M that would still come out of their salary cap even when traded. 

#2. The Panthers are expected to have an estimated $27M in salary cap space. Brown is still owed $15.1M in 2019. No owner will allow his GM to sign off on such a cap draining addition. 

IMG_5536.PNG

13 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Thought you banned yourself since you were dead wrong about Rivera? 

I never said Rivera was going to get fired that's my source and I was going by what my source says and it's a rumor how do you know Rivera was it going to get fired he was about to be fired possibly was fired  and Brrooke back to the Saints game and there's a lot of head coach that got fired so there's no point of fire in Rivera were the last team did a good head coach would want to go every coach want to go to Green Bay or New York didn't want to come to crap North Carolina 

Archived