• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julio santos crow

juliosantos

Both panther related but I need to make this thread to adress the situation . My source was wrong . The panthers is a small market in a city that is built more of a small town for those that know . This forum is huge , it is viewed but not only fans but people that have ties to the panthers and other teams , with that being said players and people involved with the players view this forum as well . 

I have a very good friend that works for the panthers front office and we talk panther football over instagram all the time . We talked about ron rivera situation after the Bucs game  and he had people in the front office talk about rivera getting fired and so on , but like I said it's just a rumor and hearsay and should be taken with a grain of salt . 

I understand people got excited because we all can't stand rivera but I'm not tepper and my source isn't tepper and As a hedge fund manager his mind goes up and down like stocks , possibly he changed his mind after the saints game and most likely  in consideration that many teams have fired their head coachs and that makes the market lose value and we wouldn't get a benefit in losing rivera .

how many times have the media say panthers are about to sign this player n we end up not signing him? That's like this situation until it's set in stone you shouldn't treat it as anything other then a rumor . 

With that being said that doesn't mean I don't have a credible source because I certainly do.  I know I lost respect by most of my fan base but that is not going to stop me from keep pounding .

I might be down but I will bounce back and continue to make good content . I have made good posts and I feel like I have great ideas I can bring to the table . I'm not here to troll , if I did I would make a spam account , check the facts I been here since 2014 and have made posts about my sources that were right . I'm not here to get you hyped over fake news , that's what I have herd and it's hearsay from the panthers front office , people would go crazy to see the names panthers almost picked up last freeagency but unless it happens it's a rumor .

i don't want to have a bad rep on here and I want to post content because I love this team and this great fan base and I will admit I was wrong and I won't post rumors anymore . 

I'm sorry for this non panther post but I hope you guys can keep pounding and give me a secound chance to gain your respect back . Once again keep pounding because I will !!!!!!!!!

-Julio santos 

You don’t have a source. Sources and rumours don’t go together. The sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on and be a fan like everyone else.

People on this forum are no sources nor do they have sources. Even players themselves are not sources and that’s something everyone needs to get through their head. 

Being right about guesses here and there doesn’t make anyone know more than the other.

Problem is when you were claiming we would draft Moore, it was known.

We knew 99% it was going to be a WR.  Ridley or Moore.  We knew the staff preferred Moore, there were articles that talked about the staff perferring Moore.  Most of the Mocks said Moore.  Then you came and Claimed your "source" said we'd draft Moore.  You took a 52/48 guess, guessed the 52, got it roght and then you had a source

I couldve said the Browns would draft a QB this past year, doesnt mean im going to go around bragging I have a source with the Browns

Then your freaking out that Rivera is fired when has all but been announced he's back.  While at the same time showing your distaste for Rivera in other threads.  You "wished" he was gone, and kept your fingers crossed you guessed right again

I vote to give you a second chance. Just don’t go over board and try to compensate by making a ton of post. Honestly might even be better to refrain from making new threads at all for a bit or at least until after the playoffs and let the stigma you created die down. 

We all make mistakes and just be glad yours was on some random Internet forum with a bunch of strangers. Don’t beat yourself up over it too much but also understand others aren’t going to be as forgiving but that’s part of owning your mistakes. 

Good luck moving forward.

Archived