• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Miller’s top 50 draft prospects

raleigh-panther

12 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I’m confused because you are both wrong. We have two picks in the top 50 and 56 isn’t one of them. We have pick 16 and 47. To be clear there are 4 7-9 teams so we move up one spot in each round. So round 2, we pick 15th not 16th.

Also, we have pick 14 (78) in round 3 and pick 13 (109) in round 4. We will also have a 3rd round comp pick for Norwell. I’d imagine that will be pick 99 or 100. Our 4th round pick will also slot down based on all the 3rd round comps.

We’ve got a real nice bunch of picks (so close to being great after the worst case scenario happened). Likely 16, 47, 78, 100 and 115.

Fixed. I fat fingered it. Thanks for the call out.

I still think we need to aim at shoring up the OLine. Tackle, Center, then look for an edge rusher since the draft runs deep. Let Efe work with the one's. But if we can shore up that offensive line for the future, wouldn't you rather want that? However, i'm sure Hurney will aim at the best player at a position that no one is taking that way his supporters say he's great in drafts. 

I like matt miller just fine. but his podcast is absolute trash. Listened to one episode and his co-host immediately started with the idiotic, espn, mainstream take that "Cam Newton is teh badz at throwing the football. Iz a RB. He Suckzzzz" 

This was sometime after Cam's incredible performance last year in the playoffs against NOLA. called Matt out on twitter to back up this claim in a very nice way, no response. 

Yea go fug yourself buddy. 

Archived