• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Paradis better than R Kalil?

therealmjl

19 minutes ago, PantherBrew said:

Peak Kalil was better, but it seems Paridas has been better recently. 

Agreed.  The Paradis of now is better than the Khalil of now.  I wouldn’t say he is better overall long term player. 

Bit look at the difference in the run game between when Larsen was in vs. Khalil this  past year.  It was night and day.  I expect to run game to take another step forward this year. 

Kalil had one great year and it was an anomaly. He was not consistent. I don’t understand his ratings for 3-4 games either, he was injured, I’d rather have a consistent player than a fan favorite eating cap space sitting on the bench.

So yes, Paradis is a little better. Kalil is grossly overrated by Panther fans. His biggest plus wasn’t his play it was his intangibles, ability to get the oline to gel and reminding people where to be and what the play is. Same with Olsen.

Hopefully after a decade we don’t need to keep players over their worth simply to remind other players what the play call is.

11 minutes ago, Lumps said:

Kalil had one great year and it was an anomaly. He was not consistent. I don’t understand his ratings for 3-4 games either, he was injured, I’d rather have a consistent player than a fan favorite eating cap space sitting on the bench.

So yes, Paradis is a little better. Kalil is grossly overrated by Panther fans. His biggest plus wasn’t his play it was his intangibles, ability to get the oline to gel and reminding people where to be and what the play is. Same with Olsen.

Hopefully after a decade we don’t need to keep players over their worth simply to remind other players what the play call is.

Centers and O Line coaches talk about Kalil and use his tape to coach with. You dont know what you are looking at much less have the ability to judge it 

Everyone is forgetting the most important thing here. Khalil was the line caller at scrimmage, the person cam trusted to make adjustments and as the center. 

Cam plays far worse with anyone else besides Khalil under center.

The report building is going to be a crucial offseason factor. 

1 hour ago, Moo Daeng said:

Centers and O Line coaches talk about Kalil and use his tape to coach with. You dont know what you are looking at much less have the ability to judge it 

Means little, the same can be said for any good/great player.

Fact is, his earliest years were his best, post Cam, aside from one good year. Since 2013, he’s had ONE good year. One. That was 6 years ago.

After that the only film of him is on the sidelines.

I get it, he’s a fan favorite but we can’t live in 2015 forever with this team. He should have been cut in 2017.

Archived