• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's to blame for Cam's Injury

Adb6368

Who's to blame for Cam's injury?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you putting the most blame on for Cam getting hurt?

• Ron Rivera - He shouldn't have been out there
    • Cam Netwon - Have you heard of a throw-away? IT'S PRESEASON
    • O-Line - He had no time
    • Jimmy Clausen - Without him we wouldn't be in this mess
    • Other

Patriots were blitzing the f out of him... if you do not see something within 3-4 seconds... throw it away.  You are not 22 year old... you are 30 year old coming back from 3 seasons of back to back to back injuries.

Yes, our OL sucked but Patriots blitzed and blitzed and blitzed and Panthers did not take advantage of it.  We got owned.

You guys, Cam is infallible and never does anything wrong! You are just haterz.  

I love Cam, my favorite player on team by a long shot, but he needed to do better there and realize you won't win a Pre-season Superbowl trophy. 9 year vet and hes looking like he's trying to win the starting role of QB.  Live to fight another day when it'll actually matter instead of trying to make a play out of nothing.  Now he'll probably miss another week of practice before opening day. 

At one point Pats showed 9 men blitz... I was sure Cam would change the play to switch to shotgun formation...  nope, he continue with a play and snapped the ball under the center.  Like come on... you are 8 year vet!  He got destroyed on that play.  That was all on Cam as well.

Archived