• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This game was CMCs to win

KaseKlosed

Just now, Varking said:

Just because we have seen it doesn't mean it is an intelligently designed play. Having your best players go 3v1 is a recipe for shortening their careers.

By the time he got to the edge it was really just 1v1 with a defensive back to get the first down. He gets this 9/10 times.

wKDU8Vs.png

CAM SHOULDA DONE THE THING...

Also

Yo it shouldnt be on anyone else to try hard, I mean they arent the QB

CMC looks great, until something happens to make them not look great.

That is literally the courtesy that the people this huddle wants to label as "nut huggers".

CMC could have won this game for us, in as much as Cam could have won this game for us.

Even Luke could have won it for us.

But there are nuances that completley fly out the window in the huddle.

such the wrong play. Bucs were begging to give us the W after we relentlessly refused to capitalize on decent situations. The delay of game to bring the ball from 4 and 1 to 4 and .5 and this is the crap play they planned? What happened to sending a RB to jump over the line? I was so pissed when winning the game was literally 12" away and they tried to run a mile around what had proven to be a fast defense all night long. 

I don't blame CMC at all. These panthers are trying to get all gimmicky and they can't even handle the basics. What ever happened to QB sneaks in very short yardage situations? Panthers are a laughingstock at this point. 

7 hours ago, PhillyB said:

dumb agenda notwithstanding OP is right on this one. CMC could've barreled inside and gotten it. the second i saw him kick it out i knew it was over.

Just pulled it up, that was stupid, a stupid stupid Playcall. But they had been gameplanning for him and had a spy on him. Wtf did Norv think was going to happen. 

CMC fuged up by taking that step to the outside though, easily could have gotten it if he kept going straight or took a step inside. 

In the end though that was the refs and a shitty spot. You can clearly see his feet and the ball stretched past the one in bounds from the low angle. 

There’s this moment where CMC weaves back for a second and that’s where he lost it. He tried to weave backward and beat him to the corner and he failed. He should have pushed forward there and tried to fall forward into it he was close enough at that point to fall forward to the first down. That’s the mistake.

Goodness . . . CMC is the only bright spot we've had on offense for the past year and it was a crappy call, not his fault. We going to blame Luke for dropping an INT that lead to the Bucs score as well? No of course not, because Luke is a stud and without him our defense would be garbage.  I feel the same way about CMC on offense. 

Archived