• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9/22/19 - 6:20PM - The Birth of Our Beautiful QB Controversy

App Panther

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Cam is injured. 

He’s been injured for a while, doesn’t mean he’ll recover and come back to what he was and his contract is coming up...sign him for 35 mil a year and hope he comes back? I mean there are logical reasons to move on no need to lump everyone saying there are to be ‘haters’.

but if you don’t see them or any logic to it that’s fine just agree to disagree 

2 minutes ago, onmyown said:

He’s been injured for a while, doesn’t mean he’ll recover and come back to what he was and his contract is coming up...sign him for 35 mil a year and hope he comes back? I mean there are logical reasons to move on no need to lump everyone saying there are to be ‘haters’.

but if you don’t see them or any logic to it that’s fine just agree to disagree 

No I get it. But I’d still let him get to 100%, play him and go from there. Automatically saying cams career here is over after one impressive game by a UFA against one of the worst defenses in the league is just stupid.

3 minutes ago, bull123 said:

4 TD passes...no ints...38 points

actually talks to coaches on sideline instead of brooding with towel on his head

wins the game!...breaks 9 game losing streak by other QB

added bonus....bet he doesn’t look like a drag queen representing our team in post game presser

Exactly...F Cam.  I wish we had never drafted him.

3 minutes ago, bull123 said:

4 TD passes...no ints...38 points

actually talks to coaches on sideline instead of brooding with towel on his head

wins the game!...breaks 9 game losing streak by other QB

added bonus....bet he doesn’t look like a drag queen representing our team in post game presser

Ban this stupid fuger now

Archived