• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Major Kudos to

trucpfan

I’m giving major props to Ron for his gameplans all three weeks and Marty 2.0. The team we’ve composed is a Game managing QB away from being just all out rough and rugged winning team you never wanted to play who you knew would cause pressure create havoc run the ball effectively and new to a Ron Rivera lead team he has playmakers at the WR position that can score from anywhere and dominate with top end speed. A excellent special teams punting and good return game even blocking kicks causing missed fg kicks bc of good special teams play. The team is closer to what we envisioned then what we’ve seen prior weeks and sadly we know I’m about to say it’s Cams poor play and inaccuracies. But having a top RB speedy and elite YAC wrs Greg looking like Greg and what from the new numbers supports to be a dam good defense even with Cam wearing them out from stalled drives I said all summer and now in this blog we’ve hit the insert a game manager QB and win A lot anything extra (very accurate throws well placed throws allowing the guys to catch in stride or good pocket presence like when the pocket collapsed he escaped straight forward for one yard instead of a five yard sack loss that to me is extra in terms of game manager) and we make a good playoff RUN. None of this is about overacting to one good game it’s to say I believe this team is ferocious and hadn’t had the chance to show because we need our QB to hit the open ones and make a play or two if not just don’t hurt us interception, holding on to long to long getting sacked getting us behind in down and distance getting the boys to the line to not have to burn a meaningless timeouts. The offensive line that we were so concerned about played fairly well as did all phases. Which leads me to my quick compliments of Marty 2.0 has put together a dam good roster. And to see draft picks from all rounds making a impact from the last two drafts brings a tear to my eye. We have what we need to win as long as Kyle plays decent and doesn’t turn into jimmy clausen I know he’ll be broken down on tape and won’t be this much of a stud but if he’s playing above a game manager level we’re in for what seems like a competitive season with a realistic chance to win the South. Does anyone else think Ron would be 3-0 with a game manager Marty and company have assembled a strong ass roster that has minimal weak links? They’ve done everything to win as coach and gm and I’m happy to say Ron can win I like his game plans this season on to Houston mudasuckas.

1 hour ago, mc52beast said:

Wait a minute... is this the same Ron and Marty that everyone has been bashing the last two weeks? Love how we get a win and suddenly they’re the greatest ever

This isn’t that case we should have won both games but Killa Cam couldn’t hold firm husband of the deal. I just wanted to give credit to the sane ones who get crushed bc we should be 3-0 it seems and the overall team looks good from top to bottom. Kudos to the organizers 

19 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

This isn’t that case we should have won both games but Killa Cam couldn’t hold firm husband of the deal. I just wanted to give credit to the sane ones who get crushed bc we should be 3-0 it seems and the overall team looks good from top to bottom. Kudos to the organizers 

If we had Allen from game one we’d be undefeated 

11 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Wait a minute... is this the same Ron and Marty that everyone has been bashing the last two weeks? Love how we get a win and suddenly they’re the greatest ever

I think Hurney has done a good job in his return era. People can spin it how they want, but I've let it be known via several posts that in my opinion, he hasn't really been a problem in the sense that he's made personnel moves that have made sense, and he hasn't handed out any franchise-staggering contracts. 

Ron, on the other hand, has been somewhat of an issue, and yet I still think that he's a good coach that could be great if he just stopped being so damned conservative in his approach. Sometimes you have to go out on a limb and say "fug it," when things aren't working as nearly well as they should , and try something new. Of course I'm referring mostly to his personnel decisions on the field and the sidelines (i.e., coaches and players), but sometimes play calling is an issue, but that can be said of most coaches. Rivera will infuriatingly stick with the status quo, and this could really speak to situational awareness and adaptability. He'll let the vets take the team to the brink of the cliff if he's not careful (or, ironically, too careful). To his credit, he is trying to put the personnel in his defense in a better setup for success. 

He's still learning, and I don't think that's odd or a negative, knowing where he has come from to now. 

7 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Well, the gameplan was 100% there to wreck the Bucs.   The plays were there.  Cam just couldn’t do basics. 

At a minimum we should be 2-1. 

Archived