• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crow Eating Thread

Mol3m4n

A few of us on the huddle need to own up to some of the assumptions that we've had from before the start of the season. 

I'll start with Shaq Thompson: I didn't like the pick when we first drafted him. He was a luxury pick, and one who had no playing time and couldn't consistently make plays. I was ready to let the man walk. However, this guy is balling out and it's thrilling to watch. Arguably as good(if not better) than TD.

Also Mario Addison: This guy has always been the definition of JAG to me. From the eye test I believed that he lucked into most of his sacks the past few years. The guy has proven me wrong with a consistent pass rush and has proven to be a capable starter. 

I said Allen/Grier would basically lose out if Cam went down. That is clearly not the case.

I have to eat crow on thinking we might have one of the best OL's we have ever had. Boy was that wrong.

Probably some crow from hoping a little bit that Olsen retires because he couldn't stay healthy. Man, he is looking good.

How about all the people who say Ron owes his coaching  tenure and any success to Cam?.......right now I believe ole Ron is 5-2 without Cam.   I want to assure you this isn't a knock on Cam ( I think he's great when healthy) but a promotion of Rivera as many here are not willing to give him any credit what so ever.

Archived