• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hogan on IR

CardiacCat

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

When did that happen? He was in for most of the game. Also what kinda arthroscopic could it be that wouldn’t sideline him for a year?

I went to the game Sunday.  He definitely hurt it in the game.  2nd half he was really annoyed about one of his legs.  Kept trying to stretch it out.  Was kinda by himself on the sideline kneeled down and kept shaking his head.  Kinda like he was talking to himself. 

It didn’t seem overly serious at the time but I do remember him on the sideline.  Probably wouldn’t of stood out if he wasn’t kinda all alone while doing it. 

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

When did that happen? He was in for most of the game. Also what kinda arthroscopic could it be that wouldn’t sideline him for a year?

If it's a basic scope procedure (cartilage trim, scar tissue cleanup, etc.) recovery can easily occur in 8 weeks or even a bit less.

1 hour ago, Bartin said:

There aren’t even enough halfway competent LTs that are starters. We aren’t finding one off the street in week 5.

1 hour ago, Bartin said:

There aren’t even enough halfway competent LTs that are starters. We aren’t finding one off the street in week 5.

I'm afraid to look it up, but I'm desperately hoping that Chris Clark is already on somebody else's roster right now.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm afraid to look it up, but I'm desperately hoping that Chris Clark is already on somebody else's roster right now.

I’ll admit I did exactly that after the loss to TB. He was never good, mostly bad and still was never near as bad as DW was the 1st 2 games. 

And now we’re back there again. For what could be awhile. 

Archived