• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Losers for todays game

LegioX

38 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Pay the money and stop being cheap

It’s about principle and the nfls bullshit. Just because I move and am out of market doesn’t mean I should have to no longer be a fan and be forced to be a fan of the poo games I do get and pay $100 to watch my ‘home’ team.

its all about money and the local channels getting their viewer count For commercials and nothing else and it’s bullshit. If the panther DO play a team in my network I have to pay for cable to get it because that’s not included in my $100

I’ve never streamed from shady sources but this is absolutely ridiculous

im more than willing to pay for my game, in my opinion they need to break it down. Charge me say $25 for Panther games only instead of $100 for ALL games except in network.

feels like I’m being alienated as a fan for all the money and investment I put into following my favorite team the NFL feels the need to block me, for what?

And fwiw I used to feel the same way and casually disregard threads like this because I lived in Charlotte. But if you want to stay legal it costs a lot compared to free to watch one game on Sunday.

and $100 is only for replay AFTER the game is over, it’s $200 for live games plus local in case they play in network so it’s more like $250 and a subscription.

And for anyone that moves across country trying to stay legal but not getting gouged it’s damn near impossible. It’s like I have no choice and at this point and countless hours of trying some other way I’m thankful for reddit.

most people are fans of one single team anyways...making someone pay for ALL games is just dumb. I wonder if they’d make more money doing a team subscription instead.

1 hour ago, onmyown said:

It’s about principle and the nfls bullshit. Just because I move and am out of market doesn’t mean I should have to no longer be a fan and be forced to be a fan of the poo games I do get and pay $100 to watch my ‘home’ team.

its all about money and the local channels getting their viewer count For commercials and nothing else and it’s bullshit. If the panther DO play a team in my network I have to pay for cable to get it because that’s not included in my $100

I’ve never streamed from shady sources but this is absolutely ridiculous

im more than willing to pay for my game, in my opinion they need to break it down. Charge me say $25 for Panther games only instead of $100 for ALL games except in network.

feels like I’m being alienated as a fan for all the money and investment I put into following my favorite team the NFL feels the need to block me, for what?

Imagine living in Va and being treated to a Redskins vs Dolphins game

Archived