• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why is most of the focus on Allens QB performance today?

stankowalski

I think Allen was the victim of his own head on this one.  Once every other phase of our game started to crumble in ruin, he tried to do too much and forcing things which didn't help as we all could see.  Hopefully this was a good learning experience for him.

Just now, CRA said:

Two things hurt us bad.  Because once they got up it was over. 

defense early was a disaster and not enough CMC early.  I get what Norv was trying to do early but we should of been going with CMC early.  

I don't know if it would have mattered.

They were just better than us today.

Absolutely you can talk about the fact that we have a defensive minded head coach who has been in place for nearly 10 full years who has watched his defense give up 40+ points in a potentially season altering blowout loss in consecutive seasons now. There's no spinning that into a positive unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, stankowalski said:

Did you not see our defense get raped?

The focus was on Kyle because it was his first real true test. On the road against a solid defense. If he would have looked above average we would be talking about sitting Cam the rest of the year. Because he didn't look above average, or average, or even slightly below average it makes people realize the league has figured him out and he isn't a QB in 2019 who can take us to the playoffs.

The blame needs to be on Ron.  He had ample time to get this team prepared and as usual he failed.    We can talk about excuses for Allen or excuses for Cam but Ron is the one that continuously has excuses.     It is time to realize we aren’t going anywhere with this coach.   

Archived