• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Norv Turner sucks

therealmjl

All I know is Norv's got the best dual threat in the league and doesn't know how to use him off the ball. Other coordinators dream of drawing up plays with a cheat code like CMC in the backfield and the extent of Norv's strategic genius is "give him the ball."

30 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

All I know is Norv's got the best dual threat in the league and doesn't know how to use him off the ball. Other coordinators dream of drawing up plays with a cheat code like CMC in the backfield and the extent of Norv's strategic genius is "give him the ball."

Imagine what someone like Kyle Shannahan or Sean Payton could do with someone like CMC!

That's what happens when you hire coaches stuck in the 90s. The NFL has passed us by and here we are still giving CMC 100% of snaps because we can't scheme anybody else open. It's time for a COMPLETE overhaul (sans Blackburn) with modern, innovative coaches.

6 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Actually, Norv's quietly been solid. He's been pretty darn creative lately.

Lol. 
Creative? At what? Running Christian McCaffrey into the dirt?

nothing you post and not a single tweet you steal and use as game film is going to convince me Norv Turner is a top OC in today’s NFL. 

Archived