• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Different year, same old Huddle suck

Khyber53

11 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Oh, for sure, I was talking about racism.

But I never said for a single second that (as you put it) "the only reason someone cant like Cam is because they are racist".

That's what you got incorrect.

Are you trying to tell me that you don't think there are "fans" out there that dislike Cam because they are racist?

Of course there are, what does it have to do with Kyle Allen?

18 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Oh, for sure, I was talking about racism.

But I never said for a single second that (as you put it) "the only reason someone cant like Cam is because they are racist".

That's what you got incorrect.

Are you trying to tell me that you don't think there are "fans" out there that dislike Cam because they are racist?

Again, it's how I read it. written word isnt always taken as intended, but thank you for clarifying yourself. 

I'm sure there absolutely are ignorant fools who dislike Cam because hes black. I think the number probably isn't as high as a lot of people think, and that what they percieve Cam's character to be,  whether true or not, is probably a far bigger factor in how he is treated by people.

8 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

How many of those were against good teams?

We're coming up on the real teeth of our schedule. If we can win against some of the better teams, then I'll take it more seriously.

It doesn't really matter if they were bad teams.  Good teams beat bad teams.  Most of our early season schedule in 2015 was barely surviving against bad teams.  At some point, we do have to beat some good teams, but for now, the last 6-7 weeks have been fun.  

6 hours ago, bull123 said:

i disagree with you on this one...Rivera & Hurney have done on helluva job this year and i want them to keep on

now if we go 4-4 over our next 8 I will likely change my mind

Sure at 5-3 we would like to go at least the same in the last 8 games of the season. At 10-6 we will be in the hunt for the playoffs.  Still if you told me when Cam went down that we would go 9-5 with Allen at QB with this schedule I would have been happy to take that. Funny how winning 5 out of 6 can raise the bar in a hurry.

But yeah, Rivera has done a great job bringing all these diverse players together for a common purpose.  Marty's ability to pick up guys late in the draft  like  Daley was excellent. I remember all the good vibes from camp and the preseason. I think this team is going to get better as we go. I hope it is good enough to make the playoffs. 

12 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

It doesn't really matter if they were bad teams.  Good teams beat bad teams.  Most of our early season schedule in 2015 was barely surviving against bad teams.  At some point, we do have to beat some good teams, but for now, the last 6-7 weeks have been fun.  

This 1000%! We, as a fanbase, should have been having a lot of fun over the last six to seven weeks. If you haven't, maybe you need to revisit some joy in your life somewhere else and get right.

9 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Sure at 5-3 we would like to go at least the same in the last 8 games of the season. At 10-6 we will be in the hunt for the playoffs.  Still if you told me when Cam went down that we would go 9-5 with Allen at QB with this schedule I would have been happy to take that. Funny how winning 5 out of 6 can raise the bar in a hurry.

But yeah, Rivera has done a great job bringing all these diverse players together for a common purpose.  Marty's ability to pick up guys late in the draft  like  Daley was excellent. I remember all the good vibes from camp and the preseason. I think this team is going to get better as we go. I hope it is good enough to make the playoffs. 

There ya go!

Archived