• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday Thread!!!

Jeremy Igo

Kyle Allen calms the heck down and they stop forcing deep ball and return to what he was doing moderately well about 4-5 weeks ago.

Burns "returns" with 2 Sacks.

CMAC with 2 long TD runs

Greg with 100 yd receiving (Saints-hate plus the comedy of errors last week pushes him over the edge and rewinds the clock about 3 years)

Panthers 6-5 and Saints 8-3 and Rivera...

u99c6U.gif

I cant stand crybaby aints fans (minus the rare ironsaint) they've gotten as bas if not worse than the cowgirls fans

I can't stand Sean Payton whining crying b!+ch a$$.

If we get punked again today, Tepper needs to start making some moves and let heads roll

1 hour ago, GarthMcGrath said:

Kyle Allen calms the heck down and they stop forcing deep ball and return to what he was doing moderately well about 4-5 weeks ago.

CMAC with 2 long TD runs

Greg with 100 yd receiving (Saints-hate plus the comedy of errors last week pushes him over the edge and rewinds the clock about 3 years)

u99c6U.gif

Speaking of the deep ball , does anyone have an update on Lattimore? Seems he had tweaked something during practice this week.

1 hour ago, GarthMcGrath said:

CMAC with 2 long TD runs

u99c6U.gif

And it may not be a good sign that my gif refuses to dab....

Archived