• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As a fan of the Carolina Panthers... you have destroyed....

Actionman0z

Never have destroyed anything but came close many times in terms of throwing random items across the room. Like many others, after years of losing and me throwing a temper tantrum to my family who was over for Super Bowl 50, I realized how stupid it all was and stopped caring so damn much. Much easier to watch games now because all I will do is laugh as I watch us fail game after game after game. 

19 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Hope this isn't true

13 hours ago, WarHeel said:

I hope that’s a joke. A really awful joke.

james corden smh GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Geez relax.......acting like I picked up a little chichi and dropped kicked it across a room breaking it's poor wittle wittle ribbies.  The 55 pound rednose pit/catahoula spun around and gave me the what dafuq ya do that for look......gave her a rawhide and we cuddled.  

On 11/25/2019 at 9:40 AM, Actionman0z said:

Today I threw my phone at the wall. iPhone 8 Plus, in a pelican case. I had to replace the wall and the phone. 291.00 and counting. This is the first time in my life I broke something because of football. I’m normally just an asshole after losses. 

I’d like to know what your walls are made of that you had to replace an entire wall because you hit it with a cell phone

On 11/25/2019 at 11:43 AM, Davidson Deac II said:

I threw a pillow at the TV once when watching a college bball game.  That is about the extent of my destructive habits.

I watched Duke and Wake live in the rain and cold.  It was a fantastic game but I think I was still numb from exposure to the elements during our game yesterday.  I didn't get all that upset and was pleasantly surprised that they kept the game close after a disastrous  start. 

On 11/26/2019 at 7:58 AM, Wolfpack352 said:

james corden smh GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Geez relax.......acting like I picked up a little chichi and dropped kicked it across a room breaking it's poor wittle wittle ribbies.  The 55 pound rednose pit/catahoula spun around and gave me the what dafuq ya do that for look......gave her a rawhide and we cuddled.  

you are a raging piece of poo.

On 11/25/2019 at 9:40 AM, Actionman0z said:

Today I threw my phone at the wall. iPhone 8 Plus, in a pelican case. I had to replace the wall and the phone. 291.00 and counting. This is the first time in my life I broke something because of football. I’m normally just an asshole after losses. 

yeah, and you have issues

Archived