• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera To Meet With Redskins Officials Tomorrow - Likely To Be Their Next HC

bobsfoodbasics

13 minutes ago, bobsfoodbasics said:

PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY PLEASE TAKE MARTY 

9 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Rivera is a good coach and a class act.  He could have benefited greatly from having a good GM. 

Where ever he lands...I will pull for him to win unless it hurts the Panthers.

I liked him a lot better before some of his post firing comments.

14 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

He can take all the players he wants

Exactly. This culture change that needs to take place is going to inevitably require a lot of guys to go. And seriously, outside of CMC, DJ, Luke, Shaq, Bradberry, and Burns, who would we truly miss

I will always be a fan of Greg Olsen, but he's in that boat. He mentally checked out after Ron left. And I don't blame him but I also realize what reality is.

Time will be ultimate judge of how well these moves work out, but Tepper obviously isnt afraid of ripping off the band-aid.

These last 2 games have been as bad as 2010, but overall this year reminds me more of 2009 in that it certainly appears to be the end of an era.

We have been hanging on to what this group was able to do from 2013-2015. In retrospect 2017 was an aberration, and post 2017 everything has been going down.

It mirrors to how the team tried to hang on to the 2003-2005 era and we hoped 2008 was a turn around but it was an aberration too.

Could next year be as bad as 2010? I doubt that bc of the overall dysfunction with Fox being a lame duck, but next year could be really really bad.

We objectively ended this year as the unquestioned worst team in the NFC South and a bottom 3-5 team in the NFC.

I am usually a homer, but next year at least right now appears to have very very little hope of a miraculous turnaround 

I am so torn bc I want Cam back so bad but there is an objective part of me that thinks we need a complete rebuild and that tanking for Trevor may be our best course next year

Archived