• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule is Carolina’s guy. Who are Rhule’s guys?

ellis

I want to thank @Mr. Scot for his contributions here. We approached him a few days ago for some analysis regarding potential assistant coaches. He was kind enough to lend his expertise.

If you’re interested in a deep-dive into some of the possibilities for Carolina’s coaching staff, I don’t think you’ll find a more comprehensive article. 

https://onepantherplace.com/?p=2825

7 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Just wondering when Mr Ellis and Mr Scot think most of these positions will be filled.  Is there some sort of interview process going on now?

I have no knowledge of a timetable yet. I think it’s logical that some of these names will end up getting a good look.

Brady, for example, will probably get an interview next week, if indeed there is mutual interest.

That’s just speculation on my part.

2 hours ago, ellis said:

I want to thank @Mr. Scot for his contributions here. We approached him a few days ago for some analysis regarding potential assistant coaches. He was kind enough to lend his expertise.

If you’re interested in a deep-dive into some of the possibilities for Carolina’s coaching staff, I don’t think you’ll find a more comprehensive article. 

https://onepantherplace.com/?p=2825

Appreciate the opportunity, dude.

39 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Scot’s big ol’ head is DEFINITELY not gonna be fitting through the door now.

Heh :shades:

Seriously though, I love to write and I love to talk about football. Ellis gave me the chance to do both. I'm grateful.

All the speculation so far has been that Rhule wants Ryan as his OC. That's what I went off of too.

It could, of course, turn out that what he actually wanted Ryan for was his QB Coach and he wanted Brady as his OC.

The agent connection is just one of those things you never know about. Could be nothing. Could be everything.

We'll probably know more after the National Championship game.

Archived