• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Are Trading OL Trai Turner To LAC For LT Russell Okung

bobsfoodbasics

Trai has sucked ever since he signed that big deal. I'm fine with moving him. We've been sucking at LT ever since Gross retired aside from one year of Oher playing well... we just happened to go to the SB that year. It wasn't all due to Oher, but it's not a coincidence that we had a great season the one year we had competent LT play.

I'm fine with rolling the dice on Okung, especially since our OL coach has experience with him. This may signal that Rhule and company think that Little is an outright bust or it may indicate that he'll kick inside to guard or maybe they just think he needs a little seasoning in a backup role. Who knows, but I'm not freaking out about this move in the least.

1 minute ago, Jared Patterson said:

Holy cow, its being reported we want Okung at LT  Daley at LG. Paradis at C and resign GVR to play RG.... is that the worst Oline of all time?

I think Daley at LG was always the long-term plan. Not a fan of GVR at RG, I'd prefer him in a versatile backup role.

In other news, it's barely into March and this roster is nowhere near set.

Archived