• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

29 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

Trump is the president of the United States, not Pelosi. At the end of the day, it falls on Trump. You know, the president of the United States.

He should be a leader. He is the leader of America. 

Even hardcore conservatives have to agree that he hasn't been a leader. He's been garbage, only serving his immediate self interests and could care less about he American people. He directly shows this in every rally and every tweet.

Good post and agree with it. I’m under the age of 40, but currently this is the worst condition I’ve ever seen the a United States.

8 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Trump is the 45th president. 4 + 5 = 9, which is the number of lives of a cat.  CAT backwards = TAC.  TAC = Tasmanian Aboriginal Centre, which is in Australia. Anagram of Australia = Ultra Asia.

Ultra Asia? Umm if you STILL don't believe Coronavirus was artificially created and leaked deliberately by China in order to eradicate most of the global population so that they could emerge as the leading superpower, secret cure in hand, then WAKE...UP...SHEEPLE! Ultra Asia is right around the corner and you mask-wearing idiots are too stupid to see it!

Makes sense to me.

1 hour ago, amcoolio said:

Trump is the president of the United States, not Pelosi. At the end of the day, it falls on Trump. You know, the president of the United States.

Even hardcore conservatives have to agree that he hasn't been a leader. He's been garbage, only serving his immediate self interests and could care less about he American people. He directly shows this in every rally and every tweet.

It doesn't all just fall on Trump. Pelosi is one of the leaders of the Democratic party. People will listen to her that wont listen to Trump. She acted foolishly. 

The point I'm making is that politicians are making political moves without regard for those they are meant to lead. It's not just Trump or Pelosi, its governors, mayors, city councilmen, etc. Lives have been upended and businesses ruined for no need. They were already doing the things necessary to flatten the curve without political grandstanding.

People have little reason to trust those with the information after everything that has been said and done. There was no need to create panic. There was no need to lie to people. The truth has been so blatantly obvious since the beginning that a blind man could see it. 

This is especially in more rural areas where the population isn't as densely compact, things don't really work the way they do in Charlotte and other major metropolitan areas. The mass hysteria and panic created by the media for clicks and the self serving actions of those in leadership for political safety have eroded the faith of the populace at large. 

People have that they will likely contract covid-19, but they most likely will not even notice, or symptoms will be minor. Covid hasn't lived up to the hype and hysteria and now people aren't going to listen to it anymore. You can't lie for this long and expect people to believe you. And that's especially true for Trump

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

Where is Sweden on that chart?

I think Sweden looked at the chart, thought it was stupid and dropped out of it. Or maybe it just doesn't include countries who run a New Public Management healthcare system.

1 hour ago, stirs said:

Just want to point out that, 11 european countries identified with "accelerated" transmission in the article. None of them is represented in the cart.

For now. When they have opened up and the tourism started, it might change.

And from my observation yesterday, Sweden might continue to have a high number of new cases for a while because the social distancing is getting a lot worse. Today the train was full to a third or almost half, compared to being almost totally empty for months. But it's hard to say, the pandemic has not really hit my region, if comparing to Stockholm.

6 hours ago, amcoolio said:

In the midst of the coronavirus pandemic he asks the Supreme Court to invalidate Obamamcare.  

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/25/politics/trump-administration-obamacare-supreme-court/index.html

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

Corona Virus is the biggest HOAX in human history...  no doubt it exists..  but to shut down society??

nah man

half a million death worldwide and you think it's a hoax? Seriously?

I hope someone hasn't taken away your liberties by making you wear a mask

• Poo 3