• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OT beckton. Flagged for drug test at combine

raleigh-panther

He’s going to be a major bust. Not because he smoked weed, but because of his effort. His strength & conditioning coach tried to toot his horn, but explained that he was like 30 lbs. overweight and out of shape when the new staff came into town. Compile this with the fact that he doesn’t know not to smoke weed a month out for the combine? The kid’s just not mature enough to make it big time. 

31 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

This will hurt him some, but I still believe he goes somewhere in the top 20....

Similar happened to L. Tunsil a few years back, he was supposed to go top 5 and slid to 13

Tunsil had a video on the internet of him getting high doing bong rips trough a gas mask.

This is good news for teams like us... not sure how far he would fall if at all. I love Becton as a player.. hes an athletic monster with size. All these guys dinging him and calling him trash must not need an offensive tackle.. because this is how bargains are found. Teams afraid  he might never let the drugs go will be scared off and he falls kind of like how gregory fell to the second round for the cowboys.

Hes been a contributor to them ever since. If u got brass balls like tepper and looking to add talent..sign me up.. i would even trade up into the later half of the first.

Archived