• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Say something nice about the Panthers thread.

Snake

5 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

one OL player away from the best offense in the league? i find this unbelievably hard to swallow

Who knows we have fielded much worse units. Of course I would like to see invest in OL talent every year just like DL. 

11 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Good thread! 

The Panthers are an offensive lineman or two away from being the most balanced and talented as they have ever been.

Lol right.

It’s really hard to think of something nice that isn’t a ‘prediction’...when your girl wants you to compliment her I doubt she means tell her that you see her looking real good in the future when she loses weight.

Despite having a ridiculous amount of dead money (most in NFL) and nothing tos show for it, over the next 1-2 years a ton of money is going to come available and will be great timing for this team. So long as Hurney doesn’t fug it up.

May sound small but I remember the days after the Hurney spending lottery before where you just knew the team was fuged for the next few years. I hope I never see such dumpster diving for bargains just to fill out a roster again, it’s pathetic. 

I came to say our colors are the best in the NFL. That and the young core of talent that we have to build on is impressive. What Jeremy is saying is, we have more talent on offense than we had in 2015. #5 will obviously never be #1 but the offense as a whole has the potential to be on par with the best we have seen. I don't think that happens in 2020, but in a year or 2 it certainly could happen. 

14 hours ago, Mister said:

what if i told you we would be a playoff team , would you believe in me or think im some dumb homer. we will MAKE THE PLAYOFFS  after that idk but we will make the playoffs 

I would say that you are betting heavily on the wild card unpredictable nature of this season because of the effects of Covid. IMO making the playoffs with this roster and brand new coaching staff would be a laughable notion in a normal year. In the coronaverse, it's just inside of plausible if still improbable.

Archived