• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Raiders at Panthers Gameday thread!

Jeremy Igo

Going to be a long learning year.  Panthers lose by +10.  Defense will be the weak link and Gruden will take advantage of the young secondary.  Jackson will be burned for at least 2 TD's.  Defense on the field for too long and the offense not sustaining drives to keep defense fresh.  Long day.

29 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Kyle's in DC with Rivera. Cam's in NE with Belicheat. Why would either Kyle haters or fans even bother to mention it here?

Last year in the gameday thread against Washington Kyle Allen started off hot and some guy said something like "kyle allen haters nowhere to be found".  Of course we all know what happened next and "Kyle Allen haters nowhere to be found" turned into something of a meme in the remaining gameday threads that year.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

2 hours ago, jfra78 said:

NFL wont let any station broadcast the game iver internet

While this is technically true, there’s a streaming service that streams every NFL game every week flawlessly. As well as pretty much every major sporting event in the world including every major European soccer league, every major European basketball league, Aussie Rules etc. 

Just because they don’t allow it doesn’t mean it isn’t super accessible and free online 

2 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

While this is technically true, there’s a streaming service that streams every NFL game every week flawlessly. As well as pretty much every major sporting event in the world including every major European soccer league, every major European basketball league, Aussie Rules etc. 

Just because they don’t allow it doesn’t mean it isn’t super accessible and free online 

PM me please

1 hour ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

gonna need a link my friend. my old stream site seems to have gone under.

Archived