• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to have limited fans on 10/4

w280sax

Thanks for posting this, really interested to see how this plays out and hopefully they can pull it off well without any issues. Other teams who have had fans so far seem to have done a good job. Despite living in the northeast I've tried to make it to 2-3 games/year at least, though with how bad the team is not sure I'll get to one this year. I guess if the price and situation makes sense I'd go to one but not going to make a huge effort to make it happen like I have in previous years.

It's about time. And the NFL should seriously consider rescinding the fines on vic fangio, Carroll, and shannahan. This whole mask wearing requirement bs is just that, bullshit, and it's been that way since day one. Fauci should be in prison. 

Either way, politicizing a so called public health crisis is criminal, and this will all magically disappear after Nov 3rd. 

We ain't stupid 

1 hour ago, Bronn said:

hmm I wonder why?!??

/sarcasm

I honestly don't know why.  It seems to me if the limit is x% (7% in nc), it would be best to spread those people out as much as possible.  

I'm guessing that the escalators and ramps would be the reason not to open the upper deck as maybe they would be too crowded.

4 minutes ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

It's about time. And the NFL should seriously consider rescinding the fines on vic fangio, Carroll, and shannahan. This whole mask wearing requirement bs is just that, bullshit, and it's been that way since day one. Fauci should be in prison. 

Either way, politicizing a so called public health crisis is criminal, and this will all magically disappear after Nov 3rd. 

We ain't stupid 

definitely overly politicized.

but it wont' disappear Nov 3rd.  This isn't some US centric event.  The globe tells us it isn't going away.  Our politics just ensure we handle it about as poorly as any major nation will.  

1 hour ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

We ain't stupid 

People like you are the main reason that this "so called public health crisis" can't get under control.

Keep thinking this is a hoax all you want to until it hits close to home.

Archived