• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucks or Saints for the Super Bowl

CanadianCat

Bucks or Saints..   

62 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to pick, who would you rather see win the Super Bowl

• Bucks
    • Saints

This is like asking if you would rather be kicked in the balls or hit in the face with a baseball bat. The only reasonable answer is neither. I don't want either of them to win. I hate them both for multiple reasons. I want to see Brady and Brees both retire without winning another Superbowl. Show them they should have retired when they were on top.  

51 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

I mean it goes without saying that what my vote is, but it’s plain as day to see that the NFL is going to walk the Buccaneers to the Super Bowl by any means necessary.

Anybody that watched that game last night can see it.

NFL did walk the Saints to the 2010 Super Bowl by any means necessary. Sounds very familiar doesn't it.

On 11/3/2020 at 4:18 PM, t96 said:

I don't even really hate the Bucs that much for a division rival. I hate the Aints and Falcons wayyyy more. But I also don't like Brady or when teams build these super teams and try to buy a Super Bowl like Denver did, etc. And Arians is a total douche. There's nothing really likeable about this Bucs team at all. I don't see either of them winning it or even coming all that close, but if I was forced to pick I'd still say Bucs. Aints can go fug themselves and enjoy cap hell next year with Taylor Hillsom at QB.

This is my feeling exactly. As much as I don't want Brady and Gronk getting another ring, I REALLY hate the saints.

Go Steelers! Or any other AFC team.

On 11/3/2020 at 11:14 PM, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:
On 11/3/2020 at 10:17 PM, Iron Saint said:

I mean it goes without saying that what my vote is, but it’s plain as day to see that the NFL is going to walk the Buccaneers to the Super Bowl by any means necessary.

NFL did walk the Saints to the 2010 Super Bowl by any means necessary. Sounds very familiar doesn't it.

To be fair, 100% of people can agree that the Saints were completely hosed by the refs in 2018, and should have been in the SB.

Edit: Fug the taints!

On 11/3/2020 at 10:17 PM, Iron Saint said:

They are good but I kinda agree here.  When I checked Seattle’s remaining schedule it isn’t too bad.  That #1 seed will be very important IMO.  Still...looking like Bucs right now.

Archived