• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If trey lance is there

Beerfacedlegend

Do we pull the plug? Or do we rock with teddy? Or do we have him sit under teddy? There’s multiple scenarios to chose from do we take the chance ? He could be great he’s a runner like cam but the problem is can he pass. Teddy has shown he’s a good qb Idk if this team would take a chance on lance if he’s there what y’all think?

If we can draft any of the top 4 QBs (Lawrence, Fields, Lance, Wilson)  without having to spend draft capital to move up I think we have to.

This is a really strong QB class (on paper) and there is a very good chance we will be in position to draft one of them.  That doesn't really happen that often.

5 hours ago, Beerfacedlegend said:

Do we pull the plug? Or do we rock with teddy? Or do we have him sit under teddy? There’s multiple scenarios to chose from do we take the chance ? He could be great he’s a runner like cam but the problem is can he pass. Teddy has shown he’s a good qb Idk if this team would take a chance on lance if he’s there what y’all think?

Username and time of post checks out

21 minutes ago, TreadmillTrackstar said:

The game I watched of his this season I didn't even think he looked like a QB. He looked so far removed from resembling a top college QB let alone a pro QB that I wouldn't even consider him in the 1st or 2nd. He didn't look like much of a passer at all and ran lots but he even looked slow running unless everyone around him just had all world speed but he looked slow and with very minimal passing ability. Fields I would absolutely take and may consider before Lawrence but Lance I would just let pass on by as I don't personally feel like he is going to be anything close to a gem in this draft. 

Unfortunately alot of fans are going to judge him off of that one game.

Based on all of last year though some of the so called "experts" had him pretty close to the top 2 guys.

At this point him or Wilson are our best shots for a QB, Fields and Lawrence will go 1-2 and we won't be that bad.  Personally I think the 3rd QB off of the board will go top 5 and I have my doubts we will be picking that high either.  We have some easy games left so I wouldn't be shocked if we end up 6-10 or 7-9 and picking around 10. 

Going into the season I would have thought Lance would have been that 3rd QB but with Wilson playing great so far its looking like Lance will be the 4th.

30 minutes ago, TreadmillTrackstar said:

The game I watched of his this season I didn't even think he looked like a QB. He looked so far removed from resembling a top college QB let alone a pro QB that I wouldn't even consider him in the 1st or 2nd. He didn't look like much of a passer at all and ran lots but he even looked slow running unless everyone around him just had all world speed but he looked slow and with very minimal passing ability. Fields I would absolutely take and may consider before Lawrence but Lance I would just let pass on by as I don't personally feel like he is going to be anything close to a gem in this draft. 

You're judging him off one game as opposed to taking his freshman season plus athleticism, arm talent, and scouting reports into account (not to mention individual workouts and such). The total picture is the goal!

If he's available, we should RUN to the podium. Watch more than the one game he played in this year. He has some work to do, sure, but he's easily a top QB prospect. He's an accurate passer but can also make some magic with his legs. I don't know who to compare him to as a prospect...maybe a slightly faster Deshaun Watson? 

Teddy is fine, but if you have an opportunity to take either of the top four QBs in this draft, you do it! 

Archived