• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wow. 8 players on Covid list. Starters

raleigh-panther

18 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, that's highly unlikely. False positives are well under 1%. No symptoms? Of course there would be no symptoms if they were indeed false positives. Maybe they should inject Lysol just to be sure?

1%, now there's a horse laugh!

18 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, that's highly unlikely. False positives are well under 1%. No symptoms? Of course there would be no symptoms if they were indeed false positives. Maybe they should inject Lysol just to be sure?

There are 2 test.  The quick 1 hour results test and the 24 hour results one.  The 1 hour test has like a 20% false positive rate and the 24 hour test has a 2% false positive rate.

Don't quote me, that came from the nurse that gave me the test and the doctor that checked me after said she was correct.

19 minutes ago, bababoey said:

There are 2 test.  The quick 1 hour results test and the 24 hour results one.  The 1 hour test has like a 20% false positive rate and the 24 hour test has a 2% false positive rate.

Don't quote me, that came from the nurse that gave me the test and the doctor that checked me after said she was correct.

They should look into a different lab. The tests are a lot more accurate than that. The vast majority of false positives come from cross contamination.

22 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Fair point. Still not a good situation.

Run defense will suffer and we won't have much of an interior pass rush (Brown was doing pretty well at that).

Though Denver lost they were pounding the hell out of KC in the run game. 

Unless Denver is tanking and most of these players are out Sunday.  With or Without CMC I see no way that we get close to winning this game.  I would be shocked if we keep it close. 

Their defense kept KC out of the endzone the entire first half.  Not an easy task. 

I heard on the radio this morning (Rock 92 out of Greensboro, which carries Panther games) that all those that had tested positive earlier this week have been retested and all results had come back negative.  They said all will play this week.  But I cannot find nor do I have any verification of this.   Just reporting what I heard.

Archived