Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Panthers outbreak linked to "gathering of players outside of team facility"


Jeremy Igo

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Not good. League about to come down on us if true

Highly doubt it. It never even came to the team facility. Players going out on their own and getting it during the bye is their problem. Much different than the team being responsible for protocols being broken at the team facility. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, t96 said:

Highly doubt it. It never even came to the team facility. Players going out on their own and getting it during the bye is their problem. Much different than the team being responsible for protocols being broken at the team facility. 

Exactly.  Panthers organization will not be punished at all nor should they be. Players should.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, t96 said:

Highly doubt it. It never even came to the team facility. Players going out on their own and getting it during the bye is their problem. Much different than the team being responsible for protocols being broken at the team facility. 

Exactly. Hopefully they just suspend some players and we have to play this websites owner at QB. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NAS said:

Exactly.  Panthers organization will not be punished at all nor should they be. Players should.

Players probably should be punished but won’t. There are no rules that prohibit them from gathering outside the facility. The NFLPA would appeal any punishment the league tries to hand out and win.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, this seems like a bunch of crazy talk.

The NFL can't punish the team for something players do on their own time outside the team facility.  In what world does anyone think that will fly?  The NFLPA would crush them.  Any court would crush them.  Heck, even the team itself might sue the NFL if they tried that.

Even the team doesn't really have any legal recourse against those players.  Again.  On their own time, outside team facilities.  Your employer has no say in what you do in those circumstances, and the Panthers are no different.

This isn't to say the team won't be pissed, privately.  I'm sure they will let those players know in no uncertain terms how stupid that was.  But we will likely never hear about it except as rumors.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, look at y’all ready to crucify these guys for being close to each other during a “pandemic” , but every thing is fine when they’re tackling and sweating on each other during a football game, as long as it’s for your entertainment. Hypocrites. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JJman Returns said:

Lol, look at y’all ready to crucify these guys for being close to each other during a “pandemic” , but every thing is fine when they’re tackling and sweating on each other during a football game, as long as it’s for your entertainment. Hypocrites. 

All of this 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...