• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots - Bills MNF thread

Jeremy Igo

15 minutes ago, TreadmillTrackstar said:

Triggered is a word a victim such as you often uses and I will come for you on a stupid message board anytime I feel like it so deal with it. You haven't been called out enough for all your race baiting and crap you stir on here unfortunately. You are in fact the one who is triggered and it's apparent in your post history. 

You think you're so big and bad with your lame comebacks.

LMAO

6 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

in his first season he has already helped Edelman and Meyers to career highs in rec yards. 

Edelman? This season? The one in which he's only played six games?

And I'm pretty sure Meyers wasn't a starter last year. He only came into the league a year ago.

5 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

It’s ridiculous to call yourself a fan of football and look at the wrs and tes on the pats and act as if cam is the issue....

in his first season he has already helped Edelman and Meyers to career highs in rec yards. 

this is from a couple weeks ago but i can’t imagine that has improved much since then lol

1 minute ago, bobcat91 said:

We have 1000 yard guys all over with an awful OL and no CMC. Outside of wearing rompers and looking like Groot, Cam has nothing left. A rag arm and a bad attitude is what will be his epithet. He is no longer an NFL player.

our receivers are a really good group and the line isn’t awful. teddy still looks like poo.

Archived