• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodbye to drafting a first round qb

Beerfacedlegend

Let’s all take a deep breathe and realize how bad 2020 was and how bad that win was for us where we will not be drafting a first round qb once again where we will miss out on that star one spot away just like we did last year with Justin Herbert and it all came down to that one extra win that haunted us . All hope and the tears of our little panther faces can’t take another losing season it’s been too long that I haven’t been excited for this team thou yet going through the motions of the same team since 2018 . 2015 feels like it was yesterday but it was actually so long ago . Now the choices for gm can haunt us we need someone with not only heart but balls as well someone to be aggressive in free agency not just the draft something this team has never done and for the naysayers that are against being aggressive in free agency look at the 2015 Broncos that kicked us in our backs in the Super Bowl they were built through free agency , the Eagles were built through free agency and the Bucs of this this season built through free agency we need to take free agency more serious and spend some dinero on quality players not no pharaoh coppers of the nfl we need stars spend big on some line and get a quality line back and some secondary and do what gettleman often said and never actually did was set up free agency where you have no actual needs for the draft so you can take the best player available but we never did that and I see most teams do that prime example was Tampa . We’ll gladly take a Matt Stafford if he’s cut we need to get aggressive the nice guy doesn’t win the aggressive guy gets the beautiful girl and out beautiful girl is a Super Bowl ring . Does it not make you sick that Tampa might have a chance to win the Super Bowl again after being so bad the last decade? It makes me croke      This team needs to do something and it’s this year no more rebuilding crap we been rebuilding since 2016 . Win win I tell you win! Thou shall not lose 

if we can get mack jones in the second or taraska that would be a steal and if we can get a solid defensive player in the first maybe a corner or defensive end I think that can be more beneficial 

8 minutes ago, Beerfacedlegend said:

Let’s all take a deep breathe and realize how bad 2020 was and how bad that win was for us where we will not be drafting a first round qb once again where we will miss out on that star one spot away just like we did last year with Justin Herbert and it all came down to that one extra win that haunted us . All hope and the tears of our little panther faces can’t take another losing season it’s been too long that I haven’t been excited for this team thou yet going through the motions of the same team since 2018 . 2015 feels like it was yesterday but it was actually so long ago . Now the choices for gm can haunt us we need someone with not only heart but balls as well someone to be aggressive in free agency not just the draft something this team has never done and for the naysayers that are against being aggressive in free agency look at the 2015 Broncos that kicked us in our backs in the Super Bowl they were built through free agency , the Eagles were built through free agency and the Bucs of this this season built through free agency we need to take free agency more serious and spend some dinero on quality players not no pharaoh coppers of the nfl we need stars spend big on some line and get a quality line back and some secondary and do what gettleman often said and never actually did was set up free agency where you have no actual needs for the draft so you can take the best player available but we never did that and I see most teams do that prime example was Tampa . We’ll gladly take a Matt Stafford if he’s cut we need to get aggressive the nice guy doesn’t win the aggressive guy gets the beautiful girl and out beautiful girl is a Super Bowl ring . Does it not make you sick that Tampa might have a chance to win the Super Bowl again after being so bad the last decade? It makes me croke      This team needs to do something and it’s this year no more rebuilding crap we been rebuilding since 2016 . Win win I tell you win! Thou shall not lose 

if we can get mack jones in the second or taraska that would be a steal and if we can get a solid defensive player in the first maybe a corner or defensive end I think that can be more beneficial 

Surprise Reaction GIF

36 minutes ago, Beerfacedlegend said:

I just need y’all to understand this is ONE sentence. Mother of gawd.

45 minutes ago, Beerfacedlegend said:

Troll Much?

Archived