• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CFP Semifinals part deux: 3 Ohio State vs 2 Clemson 800 PM EST

Just now, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

That win set this franchise back for 10 years if we don’t get a franchise QB

Maybe not 10, but definitely a few years. That being said there are 3 really good guys out there, hopefully after tomorrow we’re back to top 5 with some luck and can get either Fields or Wilson 

Just now, bigdog10 said:

Lawrence is clearly the cream of this qb crop, but I think the drop off from him to fields is shorter than the drop between fields and Lance, Wilson, Jones, Trask. 

Fields reminds me of D. Watson. Great arm, great mobility, needs a little bit more polishing to be a superstar. 

Man I’m the complete opposite. I see Trevor as the clear #1. I can see cases for both Wilson and Fields being the #2 and would be ecstatic with either. Wilson sees the game so much better this point in his career. Fields has all the physical tools. 

I am thinking the Jets will go Fields if he has a nice game (or 2).  There is just no way they decide to stay with Darnold when Baby Cam (but more accurate) is available.

Miami to take Sewell.

I think Atlanta will go defense. 

By the way, These Ohio St TEs are good blockers.  If they can be weapons, I am interested.

5 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Matt Ryan is only 35.  He still have 5-6 years in him so I’m not sure if that’s the direction they want to go in.  Their D was their biggest issue, they got steamrolled. 

His contract is crippling to. 

Imagine Fields with Moore, Anderson, and Samuel--and a good TE? 

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

I am thinking the Jets will go Fields if he has a nice game (or 2).  There is just no way they decide to stay with Darnold when Baby Cam (but more accurate) is available.

Miami to take Sewell.

I think Atlanta will go defense. 

By the way, These Ohio St TEs are good blockers.  If they can be weapons, I am interested.

My biggest fear is that Atlanta will take our QB. So hoping for them to win.

Archived