• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Bridgewater Experiment... your thoughts

mc52beast

Thought he was decent for a stopgap, but yeah... All 3 of our WR's could have had double digit TDs this year. I'm tired of the "story" guys. Let's go get Fields and throw this dude on the trading block (LOL). Like somebody already said, He's fugging Ron Rivera at QB. Period. 

3 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

Anyone saying his contract isn’t a big deal is foolish. We could’ve used that cap to help sign moton or even Samuel if we wanted. Or got a piece or two for the oline. Teddy threw 15 tds with 3 1k receivers. That is so fuging terrible where do you even begin? We could’ve matched that production with Kyle Allen without that insanely dumb contract. This isn’t even debatable. It was a horrific signing. 

then you throw on top of that Teddy not taking accountability, throwing coaches under the bus and what the hell are we doing? I don’t want a new draft pick near this dude.

Honestly, Teddy's $23M next year would've probably covered both Moton's and Samuel's contracts next year since almost all NFL contracts are backloaded.

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, Teddy's $23M next year would've probably covered both Moton's and Samuel's contracts next year since almost all NFL contracts are backloaded.

I wonder if we could possibly restructure Bridgewaters contract and trade him, plus a draft choice, to the Eagles for Carson Wentz ? I  haven't reseached this idea, just throwing it out there.

Just now, KatsAzz said:

I wonder if we could possibly restructure Bridgewaters contract and trade him, plus a draft choice, to the Eagles for Carson Wentz ? I  haven't reseached this idea, just throwing it out there.

We probably wouldn't need to restructure his contract, it isn't an albatross outside of perhaps next year. 

The Eagles would have to be absolutely insane and idiotic to trade down for a QB. That's nuts. Wentz can draw draft capital, why trade for a less capable QB???

The Kyle Petty of the NFL. Had the pedigree, the draft status, plenty of good coaching, best gear and team around him, plenty of spotlight, good funding, great comeback story, and yet consistently placing 19th or worse.

Has all the skills, just didn't have "IT" but will stick around in the league for a career without making a bigger mark.

Sorry, I'm done with him. I'd only be happy if he became the 2003 Rodney Peete to 2021's Jake Delhomme. 

Archived